The Ross Group has completed thousands of conventional metal roofing and siding projects throughout Northwest Indiana and the South Chicago area. Our quality, safety, and speed are unmatched by others in the industry. We specialize in the new installation, repair and replacement of metal roof and wall panels for commercial and industrial applications, serving mid-sized commercial clients to Fortune 500 industrial corporations.
As one of Indiana’s premier metal roofing contractors, we understand demanding industrial situations and utilize high-grade solutions to meet clients’ needs for a variety of applications. Our specialty is taking on challenging construction jobs that require skill, precision, and a focused approach to safety. Even if it means using a helicopter to transport materials and equipment… no job is too difficult!
Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Contractor
24-Hour Emergency Service
Our metal roofing and siding services are typically used for the following types of industrial clients: steel mills, chemical processing plants, food processing facilities, fertilizer plants, power plants, plastics facilities, distribution centers and warehouses, and other such light-to-heavy industrial facilities.
Our Metal Roofing & Siding Division Services
Among our provided metal roofing and siding services are the following:
- Roof and Wall Systems: We work with a variety of sheet metal roof and wall systems, including the use of corrugated, high dash rib, standing seam, and foam panels. We install new or remove and replace existing metal roofing and siding panels with various profiles.
- Skylights and Roof Hatches: We provide additional functionality for sheet metal roofs, including skylights and roof hatches. Skylights are manufactured, single units that are installed as one piece and are fitted into roof openings for light. To meet safety requirements, roof hatches are installed for accessing the roof from the interior structure and accommodating proper operation over time.
- Translucent Roof and Wall Panels: Translucent panels are designed specifically to match the profile of the roof or sidewall where they will be installed. These systems are suitable for a range of daylighting applications while offering many of the advantages of conventional metal panels.
- Roof and Floor Decking: Metal roof and floor decking is another essential aspect of industrial buildings. Roof decking is used to support vertical loads and weather-related barrier systems, while floor decking is great for walkways, mezzanines, parking garages, multi-story buildings, and more.
- Louvers and Ventilators: Our designers will recommend solutions for needed functionality, such as ventilation. When properly installed, louvers and ventilators can contribute to reduced heating and air conditioning expenses.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing & Siding
As compared to other materials, steel roof and wall panels offer many advantages including improved durability and thermal performance, reduced maintenance and life cycle cost, as well as superior corrosion-resistance to various agents. These metal sheeting options are available in a broad range of materials, gauges, and colors as well as different coatings and finishes – perfect for meeting specific or custom needs.
Over the years, we have prided ourselves on our ability listen and adapt to clients’ needs, while designing and installing metal roofing and siding products that create lasting results. No job is too difficult for The Ross Group to get done on time and within budget, while providing superior quality. Moreover, we are equally prepared for unforeseeable situations; our emergency teams are responsive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to restore your structure's integrity and provide permanent repairs with high-quality craftsmanship that you deserve.
To learn more about the best options for steel roofing and siding in Indiana and the Chicagoland area contact The Ross Group today. We’ll be happy to discuss your project needs and outline possible solutions to help you meet your goals while remaining within budget and on time.